Thursday, April 15, 2010

My First Post^^


Hello, everyone!! This is my first post here. I am going to start of by introducing myself. I am a twenty-year-old girl...erm...young adult. I am now in my first year degree in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) in Penang. Meaning I am going to be an English teacher in the future.

There are a few reasons that I wanted to start a blog. The first reason is that I want to share the things that happen around me with people. I am not that kind of people who will easily share and talk to others unless you are very close to me. So...I guess blogging will be a great solution to tackle this problem.

Now, let's move on to the next reason. I want to share how God touches my life and how He blessed me throughout this 20 years. And that is why I named my blog "God's Hand On My Shoulder". This is a title borrowed from a book which I am reading now. It is about the testimonies of God shared by teenagers. I chose to buy this book because I am really interested in how teenagers nowadays think.

And now, the last reason, which I think is very lame, is that all my siblings, relatives and friends have their own blogs. And I think this is a good way to update or catch up with their recent activities by reading their blogs. So, I think it's a good idea to have a blog so that people will know what I am doing through my blog.

Erm... I think that's all from me. Thank you^^

1 comment:

  1. Nice intro !! Keep it up, dun stop interest halfway alrite.

    ReplyDelete